Do you want to work more efficiently and both customer and result-oriented? Follow the Agile and Scrum overview course at Vijfhart and learn all the basics of the Agile and Scrum work method in one day. According to students: “it’s a course with depth, a personal approach and new insights.”
Agile & Scrum overview course
Many organizations are switching now to the Agile and Scrum work method. In this course we will take a closer look at the principles of Agile and Scrum and how they differ from traditional software development principles. You will also learn all the ins and outs of this very popular work method.
What you will learn
With this course, you will learn about the similarities and differences between the methodologies such as: Scrum, eXtreme Programming (XP), Kanban and Lean. This helps you to determine the right approach for your organization and projects.
The Scrum method is characterized by multidisciplinary teams delivering software in short iterations. Although the theory behind Scrum is simple, the practice does have its challenges and pitfalls. During this Agile and Scrum overview course we will teach you how to apply Scrum in a successful way.
After this course you will know:
– What is Agile and what is Scrum?
– What are the different roles?
– Which tasks belong to a Scrum Product Owner, Scrum master, and the Scrum team?
– Which methods exist and what are the advantages and disadvantages?
– How can you apply Scrum in your team to work together more efficiently?
– How does Scrum work in practice?
– How can I apply Scrum in my organization?